Hello lovely readers! As promised, I wanted to keep up with destashing and cleaning out my helmers to declutter my place. This is part two! Be sure to check my last destash for more goodies! Please read the rules (they’re the same as usual but I want to be up front with everything). Happy shopping!
Please read the following below before scrolling through
All polishes in this post are press samples (some are purchased by me too), so please note they have all been used for a four finger swatch. This is a pet friendly, smoke-free home. Your bottle will come cleaned and wiped down with alcohol, the neck will also be cleaned and your bottle will be shaken up to ensure they are ready for your use. Since I am still going through my personal collection, some of these are much older. These will also be cleaned and shaken up to the best of my ability. Be sure to check out my last destash, there’s still some current pretties over there too!
- USA addresses only at this time please. Make sure your address is correct on your Paypal account. I AM NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES. ONCE I HAVE DROPPED YOUR PACKAGE AT THE POST OFFICE IT IS NO LONGER MY RESPONSIBILITY.
- I am accepting purchases through email only at this time. The last three years got a little hectic for me with multiple claimings through Facebook PMs, blog commenting, and emails so I want to ensure what you claim is available for you. I will go by time stamps on your email. Please include your Paypal email address so that I can invoice you.
- My email is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Each polish is $8. Exceptions are listed when applicable. Prices at this time are firm.
- I pack your polishes in bubble wrap, and more bubble wrap. I have yet to have any break over the years of me doing this. If any arrive broken, you have 24 hours to email me a photo of the broken polish and I will refund you.
- Some polishes are blogger batches that are not named. Some won’t have a label. I will note which ones have this.
- Shipping is $3.75 for one polish, and 0.50 cents for every bottle thereafter. Those with larger orders may be eligible for priority boxes, at that time I will let you know the cost of the standard box I will use.
- I do not accept holds for polishes. Invoices must be paid within 24 hours, otherwise I’ll go to the next request.
- There are a few thermals in this destash, I do not guarantee that any still transition and in my preparation for this post, I have not checked if any still transition.
- The polishes in this destash have been stored in a cool, dark area. Some are 1-4 years old so please peruse my blog search function or google to ensure that fading has not occurred. Bottle shots in this post have been taken over the last few days so they’re currently what the polish looks like. If I have noticed that excessive fading has occurred, I will note it. I may not catch all from memory as I upload pictures to this post, so please keep that in mind. I am not responsible for faded polishes as I have done my best to store these properly. This post does include oldies that I have cleared from my helmer, so please note that especially on discontinued/older polishes.
- Polishes that come in boxes: I have tried to keep them as intact as possible, however some have been a little squished in transit. Those that come with boxes will be shown in the photos below so you can also see their condition.
- I will ship your polishes out within 4 business days. I anticipate this destash to be quite busy, so please be patient with me. I prefer to do bulk drop offs at the post office.
- Polishes that are stricken through are sold. I will do my best to keep this post updated as soon as invoices are paid.
- I will update this bullet list with shipping batches.
- Update 7/23/21: All orders up to this morning have tracking added to their invoices and have been dropped off at the PO. Polishes in this post and the previous destash post have been updated. If you’re looking again, some may be available once more since I had some cancellations. Thank you all!
- Bootstrap Paradox
Aurora Nail Polish and Bees Knees Lacquer
- Aurora: Shrine of the Silver Monkey
- Aurora: Mr. Grey Will See You Now
- Aurora: Mermaid With Love
Bees Knees: Dark Bidding Bees Knees: Consort Bees Knees: Light Fae
90’s Blues (fluid art type)
By Dany Vianna
Gris *this is an unreleased version of this color as this version was pulled and only bloggers have it. There will be a tiny X on the label*
- Family Blessings
Magical Armoire If I Were a Rose Fairylights Mood Swing Flake it off Shaving gold
- Puzzling bob
Cameo Colours Lacquers, Crystal Knockout, Cuticula
Cameo Colours: Double Denim Days Crystal Knockout: crushes & Cassette tapes Cuticula: Playing Games Cuticula: Brave Enough Cuticula: Bloom
Walnut Camel Rust Izola
I Love You, You Love Me Checkmate St. George Hamilton Rum Swizzle Bermuda Triangle Moongate
Dam Nail Polish
- Star Crossed Clovers
Luck & Fortune (AU)some
Hydrangea Sharp Fangs (1) Sharp Fangs (2) Dragon
- Jelly Blurple
Castle of Illusion
- Jelly Pink
Emily de Molly and Femme Fatale
Glances to Stares
- Might Be a Scene
Raspberry Truffle Comet Dust
- Cicada Song
- Peppercorn Medley
- Morning Haze
- Rainbow Sunstone
- Desert Oak
- Crystal Drip
Halloween is MEOWgical Lady Godiva
Girly Bits Cosmetics
Chateauesque I Came, I Thaw, I Conquered
- You Go Squirrel Friend
- Sept 2019 COTM
- Dec 2019 COTM
Give Me Shelter
- High Functioning Sociopath
Fall From Grace Fat Tuesday Siene-sational Crescent City Friends on the other side Throw me somethin mister All magic comes with a price
- Your majesty
Let the good times roll At last I see the light La Ville-Lumiere Treme Who Dat? Shock and Delight The Big Easy The Duke
- There’s No Place Like Home
- It’s a Dangerous World Out There for a Toy
A Cinderella Story The Mistress of Evil I Don’t Give a Notre-Dame Eiffel in Love
- Oh Great, Now I’m the Bad Guy
Bon Voyage! A Beret Good Time
- I Wanna Be Loved Bayou
- The Debutante
- Lords and Ladies
Flawless My Dear Art of the Swoon No One’s Slick As Gaston Fairy Tales Can Come True A Splendid Soiree
Glisten & Glow
- Seredipity & Synchronicity
- Ode to Overalls
- Pick Your Pouch
- Polish of the Month April 2021
- Ten Plus One & Years of Fun
Hearts & Promises
- All I Ask of You
- Romy + Michelle
- When You’re a Jet
- Spell Book (Indie shop VIP exclusive) $16
Rising Sun Blues (RTPC) $12
You’ve Got to Dip Down
- Wreak Recrimination Upon Our Foes
- Just Dumb Enough to Never Give UP
- I Can Be Despondent Anywhere
- The World Deserves Pony Head
Not the Only One with Horns
- I’m Blasting Monsters & Never Break a Sweat
- Stand Before The Queen & Cower
- Path of Night
- Fight the Fairies!
- Black Heart of Gold
- Steppin’ on Leprechauns
- Black Hole Sun
Author of my Own Weirdness
Live Love Polish
- Blue Note
Jam Session Bebop
- Dark Matter
- Stellar Halo
Sassy Sauce: I Love You
- Pretty Jelly Polish: Hiccup and Toothless
- MJ Lacquer: Thank you for being a friend
Sweet and Sour Lacquer: Lost in five
- Aurora: The nest big thing
- Vapid: Candy Coated
- Poetry Cowgirl: Don’t Speak
- Blue Eyed Girl Lacquer: It’s Good
- Level Up Lacquer: The Barber and His Wife
- Supernatural Lacquer: 5th Gen Console Freak
Vapid: Coconut Octopus Fair Maiden: Luke Perrywinkle
- Indie by Patty Lopes: Fashion Doll
- 1422 Designs: Affirmation
By Vanessa Molina: PacMan Ghost
- Different Dimension: Talk to the Hand
- Vapid: Whiskey Tango Foxtrot *blank bottom label*
- Pretty Beautiful Unlimited: The Future is Set
- Nail Artisan Cosmetics: Let Your Heart Decide
Polish Molish: Look Into My Ice
Jreine: Temple of Temptation Baby Girl Lacquer: Queen Akasha
- Every After: Spellbound
- Butterfly Kisses
Nailed It! and Penelope Luz
Nailed It!: A peony for your thoughts Nailed It!: Ohana Means family
- Penelope Luz: Love Never Dies
- Penelope Luz: Excalibur
- Penelope Luz: Merlin
- Penelope Luz: Avalon (I put the box here, but this box goes with Excalibur, the purple one)
Night Owl Lacquer
- And Now I’m a Wizard!
- I’ve Heart it Both Ways
Not Inclined to Resign to Maturity
- Wait for iiiiiit
- C’mon Son
Fig Catmint Haunted Crescent Doll Kingdom Cloudberry Wisteria
Silver Springs Meadow
Just Blow In It Moolissa Couch Burners The Diadem
- Charm Bomb
Wild Berry Mousse Rose-Wood Council of the Moon Leaf Peeping Pink Salk Moon Priestess
- Blue Fir
Rogue Lacquer and Scofflaw Nail Varnish
- Scofflaw Nail Varnish: Delia’s Catalog
Scofflaw Nail Varnish: Love Letter to Beth Harmon Scofflaw Nail Varnish: Arcane Sugar Rogue Lacquer: Flowers Gone Wild Rogue Lacquer: It’s Gonna be May Rogue Lacquer: Blossoming City